Tuesday, February 17, 2009

# 9, 33, 47, 85, 98


#33 - Go to a Redwings vs. Avalanche game. Josh and I went to the game on Feb 15th. It was so much fun. The 3rd period ended in a tie - so it went into overtime, which ALSO ended in a tie. Then there was a shoot-out. It was so exciting. Everyone was on their feet cheering. The Avalanche ended up winning the game by 1. Our seats were pretty high up, but Josh managed to get a few good pictures. So here you go, hockey fans!
#9 - Go to the MGM Grand Casino - Josh and I went down to the new casino in Detroit. It was really crowded and smokey. We played the slots and ended up losing $15 bucks. I would have to say that this experience gets a big THUMBS DOWN!
#47 - Call Grandparents just to catch up - Grandma is doing pretty good!
#85 - Watch a Documentary - I watched a documentary about a hippie commune in California. Verrrry interesting.
#98 - Drink a glass of Scotch with Josh - Josh got a bottle of Scotch from the Miller's for his birthday. How nice! So, we had a glass with Ed and Andy. Mine was on the rocks and watered down quite a bit (on purpose). I don't think I will become a big scotch drinker, because I think it kind of tastes like dirt, but it was fun to try once.
I'm really on a roll for my list - I hope to keep up the progress next month too!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You're inspiring me to create my own list.