I've completed 2 of my 101 items so far. One is a healthy item and one is not!
#11. Try spinning. I tried this on Feb 3, 2009 - it was a lot of fun! At first I didn't think I'd ever be able to bike for an entire hour, but I made it. The instructor was really helpful. I told her I was a beginner and so she taught me how to adjust the bike and toe straps. It was a good experience - I'm glad I tried it, and I will definitely do it again.
#72. Make a cheesecake. I made my first cheesecake on Super Bowl Sunday 2009. I brought it over to the Miller's for their Super Bowl party. It was DELICIOUS. I have to admit that I didn't know what springform pans were used for when we registered for them for our Wedding. So, I'd like to give a special shoutout to Holly for enlightening me! Here's a pic of my lovely cheesecake -
2 comments:
Homemade cheesecake rocks! Hope you saved some for me.
looks yummy!
Post a Comment