Hi friends! We've been in the house now for almost a month already and things are really taking shape. Here's what we've done so far:
-Molly helped me remove wallpaper in the dining room and hallways
-Karen and Mikki helped us paint the entire main floor
-We got new blinds for the first floor
-We got new barstools for the snack bar
-Josh and I removed the wallpaper from the "little boys" room
-Josh took down the loft in the "little girls" room
Pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Thanks for a great weekend. We love your home. Thanks for having the aunts and uncles and cousins over for a barbecue. It was fun!
Love you, mom
I love your new house!! It is beautiful, it looks like I am going to have to make another trip to Michigan to check it out. Hope all is well with the two of you. How's the wedding planning coming!! Hope it's not to stressful. Hope to see you soon.
Kimberly
Awww, you painted over the way-cool vines? I figured the vine decor was your primary motivation for buying the house.
Post a Comment