Here are the pictures we took of our house yesterday. None of the stuff in there is ours because we don't live there yet, but you can still get a good idea of what the house looks like. We are very excited to move in and start doing our own decorating.
Living room and snack bar
Other side of Living Room
Kitchen
Kitchen and Snack Bar
Dining Area
8 comments:
Brynn - Your house looks sweet. I love all the painted borders:)
Brynn & Josh,
It's beautiful. Congratulations! mama
I love how you called it my room that is GREAT!
J and B -
You're house looks awesome! I can't wait to come visit again!!!
CONGRATS!!!
I am jealous! Wheres my room? Oh yeah, its in the kitchen and you called it a 'snack' bar.. shame on you. Congrats guys! I cant wait to see it and sleep in Molly's bed;P
What part of Little Chute is this in? I didn't notice it for sale.
The house is adorable. Congratulations to you both
Love Aunt Ronnie
Lovin' the vines. Yup, you gotta keep them.
Post a Comment