I think she has your eyes Brynn!
She is so beautiful already!
It's so amazing to see how God is forming her...she's beautiful!!! It looks like she's waving to us! You look great Brynn...can't wait to see you in person. Love you! Grandma W
I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congratulations! That's great! (I think Amber's right: she has your eyes.)
I'm so excited for you!! :)
It looks like she is going to be famous already sticking her hand up in her face to hide from the paparazzi. Congrats you two!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I think she has your eyes Brynn!
She is so beautiful already!
It's so amazing to see how God is forming her...she's beautiful!!! It looks like she's waving to us! You look great Brynn...can't wait to see you in person. Love you! Grandma W
I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congratulations! That's great! (I think Amber's right: she has your eyes.)
I'm so excited for you!! :)
It looks like she is going to be famous already sticking her hand up in her face to hide from the paparazzi. Congrats you two!
Post a Comment