#22. Go to an aquarium. I was lucky enough to get to go to Sea World with my good friends Katie and Emily last month. We saw Cirque Del Mer, Shamu, dolphins, penguins, manatees, and sea otters. I love Sea World!
#58. Double Emergency Savings Fund - Finally, Josh and I were able to save up enough for a "safety net". Now, we can't just can't spend it ;)
#66. Remove Rocks from Yard - Karen and Mik came to help us one weekend. We had a Toyota Tundra truck bed FULL of landscaping rocks to remove. I will post pictures when I find my camera!
#76. Visit Houghton - We spent last Friday in Houghton - it was good to see good friends in all our old places - the DT deck, Ambassador, Dog, KBC, Bet Sigs basement, Phi Kaps....ahhhh the good old days :)
#92. See a production by Cirque de Soleil - I was able to complete two items on my list in one - we got to see a Cirque performance at Sea World. Acrobats flying on trapezes and then jumping off trampolines into the Ocean - it was AMAZING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment