#52 - Go to a State I've never been to before. And the lucky state is TEXAS! YeeHaw! I got to go to Houston, TX for work last week. My customer is an oil refinery there. I was only there for a few days, but it counts :) Texas is beautiful - not a desert like I thought, but very tropical-like. It rained a few times and it was rather humid. I was glad that I got to visit Texas, and I'd like to see more of the state sometime, too.
#15 - Go to 3 Concerts. This one is only 1/3 way done. We went to a concert last weekend with Josie and Tim and a bunch of other friends. The singer's name is Eric Church. Josie and Tim are his biggest fans. The music was awesome. Here's a pic of us at the concert (taken by Lindsay Horwood - Thanks!):
No comments:
Post a Comment